Subject: R: [Leica] Telephoto Lens for M
From: Catignani Franco <f.catignani@tsf.it>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:03:10 +0200

Hi Arturo,
I used an elmarit 2,8 and the latest tele elmarit M 2,8 then two summicron 2
Old (black and chrome, the chrome the older) canadian.
All of them were great glasses, the sharpest was the the tele Elmarit M it
has a really high micro contrast (you can see the texture of an out of focus
cloath in a portatrait), but I love the Summicrons more they are sharp but
worm and faster.
Among the Summicron choose the unscrewble model or the latest.
I didn't try the 135 M, but I have one for leicalfex (the same optical
scheme), maybe I'm not a reflex shooter, but I don't love it.
So you have to decide according to budget, weight the fastest stop you need.