Subject: [Leica] WARNING
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:19:36 -0400

This may not be news to most of you -

BUT - in the past two or three days I have gotten Email that is either virus
loaded, or porn oriented, that SEEMED to be coming from people I knew. In
fact, I just got a very bizarre message from someone supposedly on my MIT PJ
class mailing list....

I have immediately deleted these Emails so I'm sure I escaped any infection,
but having names and addresses captured this way is something new to
me....so I'm passing it along....

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] WARNING)
Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] "the terrorists are digital, we are analog")