Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and digital photography
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 22 May 2002 01:39:58 -0000

John,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  No, in fact I do not have a grudge
against B.D (my energy is directed in a more happier and positive way) -
and I have for quite some time just automatically deleted his emails
without opening any of them.  Unfortunately I cannot delete
his reponses included on anyone elses postings and it it here that I
end up reading his less than courteous responses to other Luggers, who at
times are politely making a point.  So in effect, what happens, is that
one gets to the point of not wanting to post anything, to avoid the
abusive response.

Debate is one thing, pulling rank and behaving like an absolute
moron is another entirely...

I do not log onto LUG every day with the intention of seeing who it is I
can pick on.  I have been advertising LUG to Perth Leica Owners - but
there will come a time when one of them will post something and they will
feel this moronic wrath - something I would like to distance myself from.

Why don't you send him an email suggesting he restrict his personal
attacks to offline postings?

Karina

It is obvious this unaccceptable behaviour is never going to give way to
decency - I will now unsubscribe.

> > Hello Karina,
> >
> > I have and it can be a long and painful process. Check the archives for
> > details.
> >
> > You seem to have a personal grudge against B.D. That is fine as we all
> > have different preferences. Could you please filter him to your delete
> > file rather than constantly posting your displeasure to the Leica-
Users?