Subject: [Leica] Philadelphia
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:57:36 -0400

Folks,

I'm going to be visiting that great city this weekend and I'd like
suggestions about a dealer to visit while there.

Ahh, camera dealers, that is. (Certainly dealers of other goods are
rampant.) I'd like to check out some accessories for my "new" M2, like
another lens or a hood for my 35/2. Any stores in the Liberty Bell area? I
don't get to a big city very often, so have little chance to gawk at things
Wetzlarian. (Removes stalk of hay from mouth.)

"On the whole I'd rather be in . . . . " Key West!

Carl

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Philadelphia)