Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: BD for President - "the terrorists are digital, weare analog"
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 19:13:06 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/02 5:39:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ARTHURWG@aol.com
writes:

> I'd like to see B.D. elected president. Then he could be impeached, which
>  would probably be easier  than getting him off the LUG.

.....never happen. You'd never get the vote. Impeachment is by a majority
vote in the House of Representatives. That, as anyone who has followed
Clintonian history should know, is only the indictment. The Senate must then
convict - by the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present. It's no
easier getting him off the LUG, nor should it be.

G'wan, ARTHURWG, waddaya want?

Seth         LaK 9