Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Peter goes abroad, returns to tell about it!
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:48:55 -0400

Ever been asked to "prove" that your laptop is a computer or that
your camera is a camera? How will one "prove" to the idiots in
security that my dialysis cycler is a cycler? They probably have
never heard of them. Even if I could prove it, the size of the thing
(especially with all the other things that must be carried) exceeds
what is usually allowed to be carried on. Would YOU send your
medically critical items through as checked baggage?

Ken Wilcox