Subject: Re: [Leica] "the terrorists are digital, we are analog"
From: "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:54:28 -0500

My 2 cents:

The worst federal government failure in America's history occurred on
Bush's watch and now nine months later Bush tells us he has not cleaned
house of potential terrorists but has allowed even more potential
terrorists to enter America and we Americans should expect to be blowup
just like the Israeli citizens.

Under the U. S. Constitution, it is the responsibility of the president
to take action to protect America, not to make lame excuses.

Any future terrorist activities on American soil are the direct result
of Bush's failure to handle the problem.

It is time to dump Bush and put someone in the Presidency who will at
least try to stop terrorism in America rather than welcome more into
America.

Don R.