Subject: [Leica] Re: [PAW] Steve Unsworth PAW weeks 20 and 21
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:20:39 +0200

Steve,

I've really enjoyed your recent PAWs. A little dose of Paris every week, at
once a reminder of familiar places and a fresh human moment.

Week 20:
> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_20.htm

Love the kids in matching uniform, the one concentrating on his bicycle, and
the two in the background who must have just stepped in.

> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_20alt1.htm
> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_20alt2.htm

Great!

Week 21:
> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_21.htm

A new twist on an old idea, well spotted!

I can't fit the whole picture on my screen, but I think I'd like a little
less river and a little more greenery to balance things up.

Michael