Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: MIT Journalism projects
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 13:48:01 -0700

On 5/18/02 B. D. Colen  wrote:

>What I find interesting, Andrew, is that rather than comment on what any of
>the students shot and wrote, and the stories these first timers choose to
>attempt, you comment on their file size, the fact that some used color, and
>what equipment they did or didn't use.

I think he was speaking to the user-experience that prevented him from enjoying
and appreciating the images. Sometimes the difficulty involved in simply SEEING
something colors how you feel about it.

That's the downside of living on broadband. I hear a fellow the other day who
said that the difference between having no connection and then moving to a modem
is less than having a modem and moving to broadband. I laughed but the more I
think about it the more I think he's correct.

Which explains Andrew's frustration, I think.

Adam

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: MIT Journalism projects)