Subject: [Leica] FW: your inherritance
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:55:34 -0400

Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 12:24 PM
To: edum@hkem.com
cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: re: your inherritance

>I am Mr.Eduado de Mello, one of the Principal Commanders of the Union for
>the Total Independence of Angola,UNITA.Well needless telling a very long
>story

Eduado, thanks for getting back to me. It's been a crazy time around here,
as you know. I've been working my ass off trying to get these counterfeit
leicas to market. and here's where you can help me, my man, i need someone
who can go to russia with a truck or something and bring back a bunch -- and

when i say a "bunch" i don't mean like fifteen or twenty, i'm talking a
truckload -- you understand? like ten thousand of those ruskie leica
knockoffs. (that's where your 32 million comes in) and then i need to
get a crew of people BIZZY sanding down the top plates and getting
them ready for the engravers. you know what i'm  saying? now, i'm kind
of at an impasse here as to whether or not i ought to make them luftwaffle
leicas, you know? part of me thinks the market is flooded with those and
everybody who can tell their ass from a phone book will realize they're
fake, but then all you need is one boob to drop five grand on one and
you've made back your investment, you know what i'm saying?
with me still eduardo?

so here's what i'm thinking, and here's where you come in -- you have all
these trucks headed to south africa, and what do you have on these trucks?
BORED SOLDIERS!! -- i mean, could it be more perfect? they're either reading
porno mags or they're working, right? you tell me, you know soldiers.
so here's what you do -- scoot yourself up to georgia where we'll get
a contact who will get the cameras to you, then you load them on
the trucks with the soldiers, and on the way down, those crazy bastards
scrape all the russian engraving off the tops of them and we engrave
them ON THE FLY so what by the time you pull into pretoria, you have
TEN THOUSAND FAKE LEICAS which we put in a ship and bring here to the
states. sound wonderful to you yet? that's the beauty of it, it's like one
of those japaneese factory whaling ships or whatever. whale in one end,
sausage out the other and a cruise in the middle. could it be more
brilliant? you stick with me, my friend, and you won't be some pissant
little
soldier all your life, you'll be a VERY RICH MAN. i got the beans.

>commander; Dr.Jonas Savimbi.Indeed because I am a
>brother to one of his wives,he confided in me a great
>deal.The result of such trust is my reason for

now, one question, how do you work that multiple wives thing? i mean, how
do you bring that up to the first one? do you just mention it at dinner:
"you'll never guess who i met this afternoon dear, a wonderful new woman
named
tanya, i was thinking maybe i could marry her too and she could come live
with us and we could get a bigger bed. what do you think of that?" i suspect

if i tried that, i'd get my ass kicked faster than rats fleeing a john
tesh concert. how many wives do you actually have? if you can get any
secrets out of your brother in law, do pass them along in this aspect.

>deposit the sum of Thirty two million USD ($32million)
>with a security/finance company in South Africa.This
>was immediately after the events of September 11,2001
>in the United States of America.Indeed it had become

>I am still in the bush here but I have
>been able to establish contact with the company in
>South Africa to the effect that I would soon come to

hey man, i feel with you -- we're still in the bush here, as you probably
know -- do you read newspapers? i don't know what life is like out there,
you may not even have toilet paper. but do get back to me on that.

>Finally you are to note that in you reply, you are to
>state your residential or company address and if
>possible send a copy of your international passport so
>as to assure me that my money is safe in your hands.

hey eduado, my passport is in the mail baby. just let me know what you need
you know? i want to get this thing OFF THE GROUND as soon as possible work
with me and we'll be rich, you know what i'm saying? thirty two million is
CHUMP CHANGE when we could corner the market on leica fakes. hey, do you
know anybody who owns a sweat shop? i'm thinking of making some fake leica
sweatshirts and other logo apparal. get back to me on that okay?

hey, are you interested in trading passwords for adult sites? lemme know
how that army thing goes. how do you feed all those people? hoho, i gotta
get back to work you know. get back to me when you get to russia. i'll have
someone meet you there with crates of sandpaper. i'll take care of the ship
in pretoria too. we're good on this, right? call me man, call me, you crazy
man.

your pal,

kyle