Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma The Grassy Knoll
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:51:01 -0900

However, if grannys shot from the grassy knoll November 1963 NEGATIVE
surfaced that would be quite hard to fake...sure a skilled artist can
assemble an image BUT finding 196x filmstock (base and emulsion technology
and evidence the printed film types, shape of sprocket holes, etc. have all
changed a GREAT deal) and creating a modified image on it would be something
that could only be done with a government or Hollywood budget, labs and
technicians and the cooperation of Kodak researchers and historians...

Back a million years ago didn`t an expert forgery or Hitler`s diaries
surface only to be debunked by hard forensic evidence like ink composition
and color?

Though I do have some unexposed, frozen and testing good 1962 vintage Ansco
B&W in my freezer if someone wants to give it a try...