Subject: [Leica] Re: Focomat V35
From: pericles <pericles@cableonline.com.mx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:10:15 -0500

Hi LUG's: I hope someone can help me on this.
Recently I bought a Leitz Focomat V35 enlarger with the color module and a
focotar 40 mm lens. After I calibrated the enlarger against my easel, I made
some b&w prints (8x10 and 11x14) and it did work great (no filters, with
ilford grade 2 paper). Later on I tried the same negative without moving a
thing except the color module which I set it for grade 2 1/2 but I noticed
that with the module on, my negative went out of focus.
I had a look in the LUG Archive but I could not find anything about the
subject.
Also, the neg carrier it has cannot give me black border, is there a neg
carrier larger than 24x36?

Thanks in advance
- --
saludos, pericles