Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 20 - heninger
From: "Wade Heninger" <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:40:20 -0700

I've added week 20 to my PAW project. This week's pictures are two
worlds apart.

The main picture was taken out front of Lockheed Martin at a
demonstration.  I must admit, from my college days, I was expecting a
more youthful group of individuals, but this protest (organized by the
Peninsula Peace and Justice Center)
consisted of a wide range of ages, including the "Raging Grannies".
These were a group of elderly ladies complete with bonnets, shawls and
accordions who sang clever ditties infused with the best sloganeering
could provide them.

My favorite was one that had a "Peace thru music" banner that she waved
about. Those negs are still forthcoming.

The alternate was taken after getting myself nice and lost in the
backcountry canyons of Death Valley.  When I figured out how to get out,
the camera came out again and I started taking pictures of some
beautiful washes I was hobbling down.  I shot some color slides as well,
which are being processed. It will be interesting to see how they
compare.

w a d e  h e n I n g e r  |  p h o t o g r a p h y
http://home.earthlink.net/~heninger/photography.html