Subject: [Leica] Re: sonny dropped the ball
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:21:59 -0400

Here I stand with my Leica Trinovid BN's, Peterson's Guide to Birds of
the South, full-fit brush khakis w/thorn guard canvas fronts, and
knock-out darts and gun, on the way out to the field to search for the
little lost dove. For you to plaster that carnivore over the photo of
that little innocent dove is a sin.

Allan