Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lenses For Wedding
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 18:53:51 -0700

><Snip>
> Boy, and to think I was giggling most of the way through "The Fountain Head"
> when it was on day before yesterday. Much more of this 'you're obligated to
> give the public whatever kind of crap they want' talk and I'll have to join
> the Ayn Rand Legion. ;-)
>
> B. D.

We i agree the public should be about to get what ever they want.
If they want color primarily, they go down the street.
I'm mainly a black and white guy.
Course if i get broke enough I'll shoot maybe more color.

I don't think there is anything anti capitalist or not Ann Ryndnian in
having ones own way of doing things.
I may do more weddings.

By the way i get lots of people on the phone who talk about no candids
only formals.
When they come over here and see my stuff they change their minds.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com