Subject: [Leica] Re: For Mac lovers only. <OT>
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:33:02 -0700

At 07:45 PM 5/13/2002 -0400, Ernest Nitka wrote:
>Jim - the best article is the one where the teenager goes to compUSA and
>downloads MS OFFICE for OS X from their display G4 onto his iPOD!!! and of
>course compUSA employees are clueless.  Absolutely love it.
>
>ernie
>
>On 5/13/02 7:13 PM, "Jim Brick" <jim@brick.org> wrote:
>
> > http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,52175,00.html

Yeah... you gotta watch out for technology and kids. They'll always figure
out how to come in through the back door.

Want something hacked... hire a teenager. I was this way until I was 40.
Then my brain got tired.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "David C. Mason" <dcm@pobox.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: For Mac lovers only. <OT>)