Subject: [Leica] thanks mark and everyone for the xtol help.
From: "daniel" <thedmc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:34:51 -0700

I  just wanted to say thanks to Mr. rabiner and everyone for the xtol
advice. i ordered bottles from specialtybottle.com and recieved my shipment
within 3 days. i got 4 32oz and 8 4oz since i only develop two rolls at a
time. Mixed up the 5 liters in a bucket an funneled it off into the various
bottles. i have to say that this method is great.-daniel