Subject: [Leica] baby dove
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:46:04 -0500

You might remember a couple weeks ago, I showed you a shot of a
Mourning Dove who is nesting in the Rosebush outside our breakfast
room window.   Well,  last Friday evening she hatched one egg, and
from the looks of things, needs to add on to the apartment.

Here's a shot of Junior yesterday afternoon, all fluffed  up and dry,
waiting for lunch to arrive.  I shot this one with the 90mm TE cropped
about 50%

http://www.sonc.com/babydove.htm

To see Mama again shot with a 90mmR Summicron, go here:

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/mama_bird.htm

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com