Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:36:18 -0600

RUN DO NOT WALK TO THE NEAREST BRIDGE AND JUMP OFF.

DO IT NOW!!

A successful wedding photographer is absolutely paranoid about details.
Do you notice when your significant other has a single hair out of
place? If not beg and plead for the couple to get some formals done by a
professional. If they refuse, hire the professional yourself.

I AM NOT JOKING!

  Anybody can shoot candids; heck, it's fun. Formals are H***!

If your friends are laid back and casual and love grainy b+w then you
can laugh and disregard my advice. However 99.9999% of brides are not to
be trifled with.

Been there, done that and lived to know better...

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding)