Subject: [Leica] Re: Camera
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 19:11:27 -0400

A fellow came over yesterday to buy a camera, and he brought one
(w/additional finder) with him. I spent more time playing with his
camera than he did with the one he bought. I want to get on, but I don't
want to pay more than about $160. I'll keep looking until I find one.
The top finder is what gassed me. It's clear and usable. What fun.

Allan

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Camera)