Subject: RE: [Leica] Ricoh GR1 v. Hexar AF
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:47:24 -0400 (EDT)

The Hexar AF is the size of a Leica M with a 35/2 pre-ASPH Summicron.  The
photos are indistinguishable, since the Hexar's lens is an exceedingly
close copy.

http://www.dantestella.com/technical/hexar.html

Will show you some  shots.  The Hexar is much quieter, much bigger, and I
think, is easier to handhold at low speed.  But I like 35mm lenses and do
not like 28mm lenses as much.

They don't make either camera anymore.