Subject: Re: [Leica] film screw-up! :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 05:50:21 -0700

Alastair Firkin wrote:
>>> Ok Ted,
> you have got away with it, now lets see the image ;-)<<<

OK mate,
Just want you to know we do have hard copy prints from last year done....
honest! Just haven't packaged them yet. (see you didn't mention them .. it's
just my guilty conscious showing through. ;-)

Material from this year is being saved, including the colour in error,  to
send as a batch of jpgs when Sandy gets back from Italy in two weeks. Batch?
Well OK a few! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant