Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth - new photos on web site
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 07:32:38 +0200

Steve,

A strong set of images. None of them individually is as good as you main
PAW image, but collectively they give an excellent impression of the demo.
I particularly noted the "baguette brigade" and the Polish supporters
group--the latter is no coincidence, the Poles are easily the most racist
people in Europe, and many if not most of them share Le Pen's views of
Jews, blacks and other minorities.

Nathan