Subject: Re: [Leica] closing bell
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 10:09:54 -0700

> You know Brian, I have these visions of your computer room filled with
> clocks on the wall with different time frames and you sitting there with a
> flask.......
>
> Tell me this is not so......:-)

It's not so. I use a the US Naval Observatory's Palo Alto internet clock to know what time it is. I use a GeoChron to know what time it is in Samoa and the Christmas Islands. And my computers are all on a rack in the garage, one room away from the darkroom. Maybe I should dredge up my digital camera and take a picture of it.

(Very few people in California park cars in their garages. In general we do not have basements or cellars, so we use our garages as if they were basements).

The flasks are locked in another room, fortified against the children and their friends.

Message from "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au> (Re: [Leica] closing bell)