Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctlilux and focusing in low light
From: souljer@mac.com
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 01:06:13 -0700

I have heard of this small screw-mount vintage accessory. Wasn't sure if
it came in different colors for different reasons. Would a red or yellow
be more practical for day or low light use?

Always wanted to try it but couldn't face buying a sheet of yellow gel
just so I could cut out a centimeter of material. Although now you've
got me thinking about it again. Maybe I could just try a piece of clear
tape with a yellow high-lighter marker. Just to see if it works at all.
I wonder if something like this would cut down on the glare/flare I get
sometimes.

Hmm, now where did I put that high-lighter...
Gunnar
The Universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to
grow sharper. - Eden Phillpotts