Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Leicas appeal to everyone!!
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 00:01:00 +0200

<All this fuzzy talk about the cats and dogs who share your lives through
<sickness and health, sorrow and joy; it's wonderful, but it makes me so
<sad. And when I'm sad I want to lash out at people. I can't help myself.
<As much as I've tried, I just can't take a liking to our little furry
<friends. Maybe I shouldn't say this because you people might laugh at
<me, but when I was a child in grammar school, I would cry after
<show-and-tell because everybody would pet and scratch the little
<hamsters, kittens, and opossums that were brought in, but nobody would
<scratch my head. It made me sad, so I used to pinch the little hamsters
<on the nose so they couldn't breath. I don't want anyone to feel sorry
<for me, because everything is going to change. I have a secret friend.
<I've had him for a awhile, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I
<thought people might laugh. When I'm sad he lies next to me and I
<scratch his little head. I love that he needs me. He's so much better
<than a dog or cat or hamster. He's a real friend who needs me as much as
<I need him. My friends on the LUG are the first to meet him:

<http://photocritique.net/g/s?00k9cn

<Allan

Allan

Wellcome to the large format world where the size rules!

Kind regards

Felix