Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leicas appeal to everyone!!
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 10 May 2002 02:40:37 -0000

ROFL.....had great concern for you until I looked at the photograph....
your story triggered a flashback to the time when, as a 6 year old, I
picked up a lizard by its tail and it fell off, had this tail wriggling in
my hand with no body attached to it, I cried for days....thinking it was
my doing....

Karina