Subject: [Leica] The notta thread
From: jay goldman <jrgoldman9@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

     I'm a Ph. D, not an M.D - Professor of
Mathematics at the University of Minnesota.  I've been
a photgraphy fanatic since I was 11 (I'm now 61) and
bought my first M Leica when I was in grad school.
Since then, except for a short period of about a half
year, I have always had at least one Leica.
      My wife says that I complained too much during
that half year - so she has always insisted that I
must have at least one Leica, no matter what else I
own.
     It is true that a good majority of the serious
Leica people that I know locally are doctors.
jay goldman

=====