Subject: [Leica] Disqualified on a technicality and notta
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:53:57 +0100

Approached this guy, got his name, filled the frame but not in the street so
he doesn't qualify, these rules are too tight. I can't afford to lose
characters like this.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/fav_13.html

BTW re the notta thread, I drive a truck. My career, I use the term in its
loosest possible sense, will not fund my hobby so I use credit. The
rationale for that? We could get nuked tomorrow and I would hate to die
under such circumstances with room on my credit card. A four minute warning
wont give me time to get to the shops. Pre LUG I never even met someone
who new someone who had a Leica.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from "charles walden" <charlie@highhill.com> (Re: [Leica] Disqualified on a technicality and notta)