Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M2 body (user) and Leicaflex w/50mm Summicron
From: Matej Novak <matej.novak@hermes.si>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:21:57 +0200

FS:

Leica M2, single stroke, self timer, Ser. No.: 1112987
- -------
Body is in user condition, some scratches, dings and dents, however the
leatherette is complete. Rangefinder is brigt, clear, no fungus, and
spot on, selftimer works, all the speeds work as well, and are within
the tolerancies.

See pictures:
http://matejn.s5.com/images/LeicaM_1.jpg
http://matejn.s5.com/images/LeicaM_2.jpg
http://matejn.s5.com/images/LeicaM_3.jpg

Price is $520, Air-mail shipping to Europe is $14, to the rest of the
world $25.

Leicaflex first model with pie shaped window, Ser. No.: 1124245 with
Summicron-R Ser. No.: 2039226, Macrotar VIb and camera case:
- -----------------------------------
Body is in great cosmetic condition. No scratches, dings or dents.
Leatherette is complete. There is some paint missing in the letter I in
Leicaflex. All the speeds are accurate, the exposure meter is spot on as
well. See pictures:

http://matejn.s5.com/images/Leicaflex_1.jpg
http://matejn.s5.com/images/Leicaflex_2.jpg
http://matejn.s5.com/images/Leicaflex_3.jpg

However the bad news is that there is some deterrioration in the
viewfinder. It is not disturbing, but it is there. Bellow are two
pictures, so that you can see what I'm talking about. Please note that
it is actually smaller as it looks on the first picture, since I needed
to take the photo from a certain angle in order to make it visible.

http://matejn.s5.com/images/TTL_prblm.jpg
http://matejn.s5.com/images/TTL.jpg

The lens is a Summicron-R 50mm, and is clean, no cleaning marks ...
Works perfectly. Comes with a Series VI adapter ring, hood, front and
back lens cap, and Macrotar Vib.

http://matejn.s5.com/images/summicron_1.jpg
http://matejn.s5.com/images/summicron_2.jpg

Price is $425. Air-mail shipping to Europe is $24, to the rest of the
world $38.

I'm also willing to split the lot, if somebody wants just the camera or
just the lens.

I'm selling this in order to finance an M6. I wanted this stuff to go to
somebody who will actually use it! Please check my feedback on E-bay
under "matejn".

Regarding the payment, I accept any payment that comes to Slovenia. If
you prefer we can also do the transaction via E-bay, and you can pay
with Credit Card, through BidPay.

Please contact me off list.

Best regards,
Matej