Subject: RE: [Leica] doctors and lawyers and dentists, oh my!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:31:33 -0400

I think Brian is a saint. I appreciate the existence of the LUG. But pay
MONEY to belong to the LUG - when I don't have to pay to subscribe to the
NYTimes or WashPost sites, when I have available to me for free at Magnum
and VII some of the world's best photojournalism and documentary
photography, when I can go to the UNC site and stumble through William
Gedney's ENTIRE archive?

ROFLOL! :-)