Subject: RE: [Leica] The notta thread
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 08:50:07 -0400

Tony - welcome - make sure your seat belt is on tight and your tray table is
in it's full, upright position - LUG may experience turbulence for no
apparent reason ( CAT=clear air turbulence).  I am happy to declare that
your selection of Leica equipment has passed the entrance exam.... you may
walk this way ( as I trundle off with a limp and a hunchback)

ernie nitka
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka