Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 2000P
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 04:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

Well that's about the uglist thing I ever heard. I did
buy it on a credit card through a retailer in NYC, and
ordered the Epson archival paper with it.  It will be
interesting to see how it compares to my current
printer (an HP deskjet 970) which has done a great job
(even with black and white), but only prints to
8.5X11.  I wanted to go bigger and the 2000P looked
like the same technology they use on the bigger much
more expensive printers that Epson makes.

I'll let the group know how it works out in about a
week.