Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 2000P
From: Steve <smhickel@iserv.net>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 04:08:47 -0400

Use the recommended papers, set the paper setting to the proper paper,
b&w comes out with a slight green tinge to it, not sure how to get
around that. I use premium semi gloss paper mostly now, but it does come
with plenty of samples. It is very white paper.

I am pleased, but would like any hints on the green thing.

Steve