Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a Doktor...the notta thread
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 9 May 2002 06:54:22 -0000

Yes Greg, and planning to cash in big time......ie. my friends tell me
Pharyn (my daughter) will not have to leave home to do her thesis....LOL

Ours is very much a role reversal - crossed Pharyn's path on the way to a
lecture the other day and she calls out - "Hey, Mum, pay attention in
class and don't fall asleep" - she used to pack me "play lunch" (smarties
etc) for work when she was little.

Karina