Subject: Re: [Leica] The notta thread
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 22:13:14 -0400

My mother used to tell me that I should have been a lawyer... or a
politician.

I taught ceramics, aka pottery making at a university in Tennessee in
the 70s and shot with Pentax Spotmatics... No great income.

Changed careers to computers and am now involved in software sales and
marketing.   http://www.nombas.com    Better income.

Leica because the glass is sooo good,
Rollei 6008i because the metering is the best ever and the Schneider
glass is sooo good,
Large LF gear because I'm a little bit crazy.

My doctor has a Canon SLR and has 24x30 color prints of sunsets all over
his office.

My lawyer doesn't know film from packing tape.  But he knows his law!

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com