Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at a Bris
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 14:45:18 -0400

At 01:17 PM 5/8/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Reminds me of the child who was born without eyelids, so the surgeon
>fashioned him a pair from his foreskin.
>
>It was a successful surgery, though in future years the boy remained a
>little cock-eyed.
>
>Regards,
>
>SonC
>http://www.sonc.com

And then there was the mohel who had saved all of the foreskins from a long
career.  He took them to the leather dealer and asked him to make him
something from them.  He went back a week later and was disappointed when
the dealer handed him a wallet.  He said, "I thought surely all of those
foreskins would have made something larger."  The dealer said, "Don't
worry.  When you rub it, it turns into a suitcase."

And you could probably carry your Leica's in the suitcase.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: