Subject: RE: [Leica] The notta thread
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:07:22 -0700

I also know a number of attorneys. The two that are into photography both
own Nikon F-100's. The rest own basic point-and-shoots.

I'm a civil engineer and I'm usually involved in the design of hydraulic
structures (dams, spillways, fish ladders, levees, created wetlands...). And
as long as we're on the topic, we're looking to hire a hydraulic engineer.
So if anyone out there knows a suitable canidate who would be willing to
move out to this corner of the world, let me know (Masters or ph.D required,
Leicas welcome but not required).

http://www.piengr.com

Tom Finnegan