Subject: Re: [Leica] Another thing I noticed about the M7
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 08:16:41 -0700

B. D. Colen wrote:

>>> Well, Ted, I am amused at your not wanting Leica to add more automation
or
> "screw up" the M, when, prior to your getting an M7 and discovering how
> useful AE could be to you, you didn't want them to screw it up with
anything
> like AE.;-)<<

Hi B.D.,
Yeah I know and when I make a comment about no more automation and re-call
some of my... "leave the M6 alone and don't screw it up etc etc." I have to
be careful cause someone is going in the archives and find out how
"anti-change" I was. ;-)

However, each day brings something new and we learn that what was our
opinion one time has reversed completely. ;-)

But! No more screwing with the M7 it works very well.  Now you've read that
here first... But what the hell maybe in three months I'll change my mind
like the weather. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant