Subject: [Leica] Hallelujah!
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 17:47:20 -0700

There is a G-d after all. I ordered a hood, #12544, for my Noctilux from
Leica NJ 4 weeks ago. I got it in the mail today, to the week I was told
I would get it. Okay, it's not to the day, but heck, this is Leica NJ.
They must of broken some records. And all at a price that was cheaper
than a 60mm polarizing filter.
Best of all, initially unbeknownst to me, it's a reversible hood, unlike
its predecessor which was good for a toss in the bag.
Aaah! I just feel good!
Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Hallelujah!)