Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 18
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 19:26:55 -0400

That is indeed the problem with posting photos on the web - had I seen the
squares, crescents, triangles and trapezoids I would have known something
'strange' was going on. There's also the sad reality that often a
beautifully exposed image will somehow look not quite right on one monitor
or another....

Anyway...it IS a very nice shot...:-)

B. D.