Subject: Re: [Leica] Boston LUGgers....
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

This is probably not what you will want for Friday
night, because it is about 40 minutes outside of
Boston, but I think nothing of driving there from
Philadelphia which is six and a half hours away.  If
you are in the Boston area and don't try Woodmans in
Essex, MA on Cape Ann you have really missed a major
event.  It is where they invented the fried clam in
1914 and it is still the best sea food I have ever
had.  Just order the regular size dinner, only a
maniac like me would eat an entire pint of fried
clams...thought I was gonna die...;-) DJ
- --- "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>