Subject: [Leica] DogPaw
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 08:59:09 -0500

I never cease to enjoy my 30 year old Summicron 50mm.  The lack of
flare and the detail it can resolve satisfies me more and more as I
use it.

I have started walking home from work, (not everyday, and as the
Southern Summer heats it may soon be a rare occurrence,) but the
closer look at the passing scenery offers picture opportunities.
Fortunately, about halfway there is a bookshop with a bench in the
shade out front, so I get a chance to stop and chat with  whoever
might be there.

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/book_dog.htm

Regards.

SonC