Subject: [Leica] Repairing 21mm Viewfinder
From: "Dave Myers" <myers@beautifulmichigan.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 16:51:25 -0400

Hello,

I think this has been covered before, but I can's seem to find it in the
archives.  How does one go about repairing the loveable Leica 21mm finder?
The plastic foot on mine came off.  Which is the best glue for the job?  I
suppose this is the reason Leica has discontinued the blasted thing, but at
this point, I am not predisposed to buy the new 21/24/28 finder.

Thanks.

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Repairing 21mm Viewfinder)
Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] Repairing 21mm Viewfinder)