Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT - PAW - Week 19 - Allan
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 10:46:14 +0100

 From: "Allan Wafkowski" <allan@sohogurus.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 04 May 2002 10:11
Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - PAW - Week 19 - Allan

> This week's PAW is non-Leica. Still, you are welcome to visit it. Cash
> paid for pleasant comments.
>
> http://photocritique.net/g/s?00kDmn
>

> Allan

Allan,
            For some the top part of the picture will be too dark, not for
me. For others there will be too much of the dark area, not for me. Some
will prefer detail on the womans' face, I like it the way it is. The overall
coolness with the splash of warm skin, the overall low key with the splash
of white dress. Compositionally flawless.
            Your offer of cash was not a factor in my opinion of your
photograph. I love it.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com