Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica binoculars
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 12:27:43 -0700 (PDT)

Oh no not me!
If Samyang were to come out with better lenses than
Leitz I'de buy them instead. I may be a Leicahead but
I'm no Leicahole!

I've heard that Zeiss and Leitz have a rivalry going
but if Canon has IS it would make them the brand to
beat. Not sure exactly how IS works but it's not
expensive since they have it on at least 1 under 500
zoom. It seems like the perfect technology for binocs
and telescopes now that I think of it. It's scarey to
think of how far ahead Canon seems to be in
technology.

Javier

- --- Joseph Codispoti <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>

http://www.pentax.com/products/binoculars/bino_overview.cfm?productID=62601