Subject: [Leica] FS: Leitz Fotomat V35
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 14:54:54 -0400

This is an outstanding enlarger!  It has the color head.  It has the
Leitz 40mm lens which is also in outstanding condition.  With the Leitz
40mm lens, this enlarger is autofocus.

I also have the full frame (FF) negative carrier, it is 25mm x 37mm.
The FF neg carrier was new as of last year and cost $340 on it's own. In
addition to that, I have the roll film holders which attach to the neg
carrier and hold uncut rolls.  I am asking $1300 or best offer.

If you would like to see pictures, please let me know and I can provide
them.

Sam Carleton
Mason (30 minutes north of Cincinnati), Ohio