Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk18/sl
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 08:19:25 -0400

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk18.html

Steve, this is a very interesting shot.  I like the umbrellas in a putative
indoor environment.  I also appreciate the angle that you present the image
to tell us that something is awry with the contents.  Artistically,  I would
prefer a little stronger angle  to make things a little more off kilter.  My
view would then crop out the person in white on the left just coming into
the frame.

Last, on my monitor the image is a little flat which could be an internet
thing.

Good job.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com