Subject: [Leica] Help with Epson 2000 Printer
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 23:27:46 -0600

I've fired up the Epson 2000 printer tonight to output some colour
prints after not using this printer for a month or so.

Tonight I'm getting weird output colours. No reds, foliage and red brick
in photos coming out purple! Blues and whites seem OK.

I've cleaned the heads, checked my ink levels all are OK. I've reprinted
photos which previously  looked good.

Any recommendations or thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] Help with Epson 2000 Printer)