Subject: [Leica] Our dogs
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 23:06:36 -0400

Folks,

What a topic to bring out the sentiment, sappiness and sensitivity in human
beasts. My Sadie has been along for my ride for 10 years, now, and we have
a good understanding going. While there's plenty of mush off camera, I like
to include her in pictures as she is included in my life, an adult with a
life of her own.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cpultz/galleries/pages/SadieBack.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~cpultz/galleries/pages/SadiePorch.htm

(Not Leica. Retina IIa, f/2 Zenon, my pocket camera.)

Dogs grace a number of stones in our beautiful, decaying Victorian cemetary:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cpultz/mthopecemetery/pages/Dog.htm

All humbly submitted.

BTW, thanks to whoever pointed out Mr Appleby's essay. Very fine, text and
pictures. An inspiration.

Regards,

Carl